I finally found some time today to take a few hours off work and do a little work in the shed. I had already put the motor into the frame, but had only just sat it in the frame, and not completed the job. So it was sitting in the shed held onto the frame by the two rear engine mount bolts which were not even done up. So basically it's a start from engine almost out job, except I had slid the motor into the frame already. So today, I did up the four engine mounts, refitted the headers and muffler, radiator, hoses, electrics, carbs, throttle and clutch cables. Then refitted the brakes, changed the sprockets ready for Broadford and refitted the rear wheel. I have the battery sitting on charge as we speak. It hasn't been used for a year now, so i am thinking the battery may have had enough. (it was 12 years old believe it or not!!!!!! and never left on a trickle charge at all. Just raced, disconnected, recharged and raced again so I am happy with it's life ) Once the battery is charged, or replaced whichever is neccesary, I will give it some fuel and see if this new wiz bang motor lives first of all, then secondly that it lives..up to it's expectations!!!!! Once it's running, I'll then refit the airbox, tank and bodywork in readyness for saturdays ride day at broadford.