Racing Troy Bayliss to race for Ducati in ASBK

Discussion in 'Motorcycle News' started by PAPPACLART, Dec 13, 2017.

1. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    faffi likes this.
  3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

What I particularly like about Troy is that, like Hailwood, he proves it is possible to go fast without mimicking the style of everybody else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Even better if he can go one better than Hailwood and win the title.

5. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Did Hailwood go for a title in his comeback? I thought he just participated in the odd race plus IoM. But yes, it would be brilliant if Bayliss ended up with the title :cool:

6. lindsaymac

Super Mod

Hailwwod's win at the IoM TT, after an absence of some years, is the one everyone remembers, but I think he may have won a few other races, as well.

7. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Yes, he did enter some races, Not sure if it was this or another race, but it was during his comeback. After the race, he was bleeding from his toes after the boots caves it from all the scraping. That is the only thing I have in common with the fellow, destroying boots while cornering :oops:

8. lindsaymac

Super Mod

Thanks, faffi, and yeah, that was the one I was thinking of.