Moto2 The Creek

Discussion in 'Moto2 & Moto3' started by faffi, Mar 17, 2020.

1. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Good racing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

I was at that race. It's a circuit I know well as I've push bike raced on it quite a bit so I have a reasonable idea what the layout is like, though at a much lower speed LOL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    faffi likes this.
  4. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

I was also there for that race, still have some 35mm pics from it...somewhere. :rolleyes:

Still miss the two-fitty's but, much more entertaining than Moto2.

5. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

I cannot quite grasp that sentence o_O

6. lindsaymac

Super Mod

A bit of Aussie language bastardisation, Eirik, didn't think of people who only know the English dialect. Substitute "though" for "but" and put a comma before it, then it should work grammatically.

It's how we speak, "Yeah, I copped a flogging...shoulda seen the other cunt, but."

faffi likes this.
  7. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

Translated -> the 250cc bike racing was more entertaining than Moto2. I'm guilty too of using too much slang on an international forum

If they were to keep one of the 2stroke classes I'd want it to be the 250 class

8. lindsaymac

Super Mod

'ken oath. mate, the 2-fiddy's were usually the closest races.