rz250/350 info

Discussion in 'Old Dungers' started by sathid, Dec 18, 2003.

1. sathid

sathid New Member

hey guys, i'm looking for as much info, as you have on the rz250 and 350
    theres a fair bit of overseas stuff, but i haven't found much info of them locally.
    also, if anyone knows of anyone who might like to sell one in perth, then please let me know :p
    thanks
    troy

3. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

Don't know who can sell you one but Greg down at Witch Cycles in Rockingham knows quite a lot about the two-strokes of that vintage and still rides an RG500 to work each day and has a couple of RDs in his garage too. He should be able to point you in the right direction as he does love his two-strokers. Rides a KTM 380 two-stroke in the dirt too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. JohnM

JohnM matured old fart

RD250/350 info might also be of some help considering they share the same power pack.Tim might be able to add on that front I think.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tim

tim New Member

Yeah,I only found the same stuff Troy,all oversea's and not much std stuff mostly things to modify them.I just use my mate in Bathurst who remembers a bit about them and I think still has info about them on the "fish"? (the old thing they use to look up parts on :wink: )what ever its called.
    And don't forget they call them all RD's OS,but here we call the early ones RD's and the later models RZ's,and RD bits don't mix with RZ bits,they don't mix and match,they changed quite a bit.
    Don't over look the TZR's neither,not too bad in there day! :wink: (not too many about though any more :( )

6. Colin Linz

Colin Linz New Member

There is an Aussie site dealing with TZ’s, RD’s, and RZ”s. The address is here http://www.tz350.com/