Rain tyres seemed better before

Discussion in 'MotoGP' started by faffi, Oct 31, 2015.

1. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Sure, less grip in the wet, but much more tolerant to condition changes. Prolly safer as a result.

[video=youtube;IWiM2EAux0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWiM2EAux0o[/video]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neil27028

Neil27028 New Member

Thanks for the video link, faffi. I did not know that the MotoGP Classics series was available on YouTube. Looking forward to viewing this. I remember you from my time on the forum years ago. Say hello to Norway for me. Best.

faffi likes this.
  4. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Howdy! What was your former username?

I knew that many classic races are available on Youtube, but not that all are. I usually watch them on motogp.com, though. BTW, last night they showed WSBK race 2 from Assen, 2005 on the telly - awesome race with an Aussie taking the win eventually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

If you purchase the Video Pass on MotoGP.com you get all of the races live including practice and qualification for MotoGP,Moto2 and 3 as well as all of the pre season stuff. You also have access to the every race ever and load of features and docs etc. If you are mad about GP racing prolly worth the cash. I might purchase shortly but they only have the pre season pass at the moment so will wait.

6. Neil27028

Neil27028 New Member

i don't remember, faffi, it's been several years

7. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

That makes two of us, then :(

:D