Phillip Island GP Sept 2006

Discussion in 'Rides' started by Tuzza, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Tuzza

Tuzza Enjoying Life

Who's going:shrug:
    I plan to leave here on the Tuesday before and cover as many twisty roads as i can along the way too. I will be in Bainsdale on the Wednesday night for the "Barry Sheene" night again.
    Is anyone interested in joining up with me along the way?

Are we doing the "Bright mcnews post GP ride" again too?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. morpheus

morpheus New Member

Wondering when this thread would pop up Grouchy! And only 3 1/2 months left :)

Haven't decided yet what I plan to do this year....but it definately will include the Saturday.

Bright will be coldeer than usual too, being a 2/3 weeks earlier than usual, but I'll be in for that.

Trev mentioned some time back about maybe a little ride around the SImmons Plains round of the Oz Supers the week before too......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tarmac

tarmac New Member

I'm planning on competing in the supports so I'll be there for the weekend. I might be to exhausted to do the Bright ride after that.
    I'll also be in Tassie (bike less:()

5. apj

apj New Member

I'd love to be down there this year. All the other Brisbane poofs have flagged they can't go (to the best of my knowledge) so I guess I'm riding down on my own at this stage. Still would love to hook up with some McNewser's down south.

6. Tuzza

Tuzza Enjoying Life

Well you are more than welcome to come via here and ride with me..... I managed to get the other poofs from Brisbane there last year.

7. t2k

t2k King Missile

Looks like I'll be financial enough to attend this year and catch up with you bunch of deviates again. September in the high country, I'm guessing it would be a bit cool..?

8. apj

apj New Member

Thanks for that Tuzza, I'm confident I'll be taking you up on that. Presume there will be a few Sydney riders heading down. Brisbane to Sydney's only a few hours anyhow :D

9. Cal

Cal Hotshot
    Administrator Super Mod

During the day won't be too bad, but after dark it'll be icy. There's usually a bit of left over snow in October, so September will more whiterer :eek:

10. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Unfortunately, we'll be sitting this one out :cry:

11. nickmakwell

nickmakwell New Member

Yep sorry Aaron, I'd love to go this year, but Ive planned a holiday in NZ in November and am saving money atm and working my arse off (its a big arse ok?) so another holiday is not on the cards!!!

Bring PLENTY of warm clothing mate, have fun. :up: You'll LURVE it!!!!!! :err:

Oh and Tuzza is a poo poking poof, no matter what he says. :D

:finga: