Mugello 2012

Discussion in 'Moto2 & Moto3' started by bourkem, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bourkem

bourkem Legal Eagle

Have now watched my 2 favourite races at favourite circuit ... time to recline and yawn thru MotoGP. :)

3. Ashley

Ashley Captain Triumph

Not a fantastic MotoGP race but a superlative ride from Lorenzo, I dont care what anyone says he is the fastest man out there on what isnt the fastest bike by any means. What the hell was Stoner thinking with that move on Bautista ? I am no fan of either rider but you cant just barge into another rider. A brilliant ride from Bradl, not sure if he will be champion material because of the guys ahead of him but he will be right up there. Lorenzo could end up having a stranglehold on the title for sometime I think.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ashley

Ashley Captain Triumph

Someone who I think will be huge in the future is Vinales, in years to come if you arent Italian or Spanish I really dont think you will have a look in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Davo

Davo Corner Whore

Jorge untouchable! (On what is quite probably the best bike.)
    Casey seems to have more passion for bitching than riding at the moment. :( ....agree that the pass on Bautista was dodgy
    Getting harder to argue against Dovi on a factory Yamaha, he's producing the goods.

6. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

What we saw today is that Stoner cannot ride a Honda he's not comfy with as fast as he could a Ducati he wasn't comfy with. Or put another way; although he is the fastest man out there, even he needs something that works for him.

And his pass on Bautista? Well, many riders have been punished for far lesser offences. And many have escaped far worser episodes scotch free. Still, for a man who constantly complain about dangerous riders out there, Stoner should know better.

Other than that, lots of great stuff going on. And with a better start(ing position), a podium in the dry may well have happened for Rossi. Two races in a row now that he can actually race a bit. Hope it's not back to scratch for the next round, I'd like to see him near the pointy end again.

Moto2 still offer far better racing than MotoGP, though.

7. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

In other news, Aspar and Elias are splitting up after half a season of mediocre results. No word on if someone will be replacing Elias, or where he might be going.

8. shanes

shanes New Member

where did you here that ? shame i thought he was just starting to show some speed in the last few races

9. Cal

Cal Hotshot
    Administrator Super Mod

It might not have the outright speed, but it's clearly the fastest bike around a track. When was the last time you saw 2 satellite bikes battling for podiums?

10. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

Don't bite Cal, he knows he is talking shit as I am convinced he can't be that stupid.

11. Jezza

Jezza Ugly Bitch

Bradl was great but I'm happy for Dovi. He was just that much better on the brakes! :up:
    I always think that when riders complain about others' riding...they'd better not make any mistakes from then on or they'll look silly. Just like Stoner now. Lucky nothing happened there.
    How awesome was Marquez's save?! He's done that twice during a race now.
    Bradley went well but TomTom went better :up: