MotoGP Round 2, Texas

Discussion in 'MotoGP' started by Gypsy, Apr 8, 2014.

1. tdm900

tdm900 New Member

How we know where MA get it from only there a small circus and getting smaller

2. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

Ahhh, the good old mcnews motogp threads, the happiest place on the internets - just the place to come if you think life is going a bit too well :lol:

Dang I enjoyed marquez's ride last year. Couldn't believe how much he was pushing and sliding, even on the last lap! Complete nut job, but awesome to watch :up:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shanes

shanes New Member

Marquez made them all look rather silly , Loppy seamed to have thrown his toys out of the pram again :-}

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

I don't think I will see it, my DVR is refusing to pick up southern cross 10 or ONE HD at the moment, dunno whats going on.

5. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Fuck Ch.10/One and their bullshit, I've just bitten the bullet and subscribed to motogp.com's live streaming service; $150, but watch it when I want....and without ads, or Greg Rust.

6. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

Worth every penny :up:

Pedrosa and Lorenzo seem to have found their groove again in FP3.

7. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

8. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. I would say, the odds of that happening are a bit higher than than with most of the other riders... He does push the limits pretty hard.

9. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Moto3 and MotoGP were both great to watch :up: Wonder if Rossi's issue was tyres or power? Seemed like tyres, but guess we will know in a few hours. A pity. But he can take comfort in that his pace was competitive and good to see his old self back - for the time it lasted, at least :lol:

10. GrahamB

GrahamB Decaying member

And again, even in the last corner :shock: