MotoGP MotoGP 2021

Discussion in 'MotoGP' started by PAPPACLART, Nov 30, 2017.

1. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

I'm not keen on Muslims, either, or Catholics.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Militant Atheist here, except when we are talking about the almighty. Rossi Akbar!!

PS

Rossi being the only one true God is actually more legit than the 4000 or so Gods past and present. At least Rossi exists, and I bet he can walk on water if he tried!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    darren likes this.
  3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Rossi fell in my eyes when he cracked against MM in 2015. One of the few times in his career when his frustrations got the better of him. Instead of focusing on what the others did or didn't, he should just have focused on riding faster than them. I still think Rossi was not to blame for the Sepang incident, but he let his frustrations get the better of him. Had he kept a clear mind, it is my opinion that he would have been champion in 2015.

Since then, he has luckily slowly but steadily climbed back up the decency-ladder and is now back where he was. I can understand that not everybody is a fan of him, but he is one of the most genuine motor-heads out there. There is no way money is his motivation, like some claim - he loves to race. Period.

His main concern now is that MM is faster.

Cal, darren and PAPPACLART like this.
  4. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

MM is going to cause one hell of a bad crash one day. I mean a real bad one, I hope I am wrong.

@PAPPACLART the old fella @lindsaymac has never liked Rossi, not any time that I can remember. I think when the gay rumours started, Lindz became a bit intimidated. Or maybe curious? When one is secure in their given sexuality, it isn't a problem. :D

PAPPACLART and faffi like this.
  5. Gypsy

Gypsy Past fast rider

It would be nice to be called a cunt because then I would know that people really like me and want to be with me because I make them happy.

There is nothing else in this world that has bought more pleasure to people, male or female than a cunt.

faffi likes this.
  6. Cal

Cal Hotshot
    Administrator Super Mod

I think MM will eventually become the GOAT. He's about 6mth ahead of Rossi on the records set by age and provided he doesn't crash himself to bits or make any bad team decisions, he has what it takes.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Zarco's second season. He's a beast.

darren and faffi like this.
  7. lindsaymac

Super Mod

Reckon Zarco will go orright...and if Yamaha gives him enough of the good bits, he could be a thorn in MM and Dovi's sides.

darren and faffi like this.
  8. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

That'll mean Rossi has good bits too though.

9. lindsaymac

Super Mod

...for all the good they'll do him. Think he'll find himself off the podium even more, this year.
    Last year saw him at 1 win, three 2nds, two 3rds, and two DNFs, from 17/18 races. If he finished, he was never outside the top ten...just. WIth Zarco on a better bike this year, hopefully, I think Rossi is going find a consistent spot in the top 5 a lot harder to come by.

10. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

You're just hoping, mate :p

But I must admit I have been very surprised at how good Zarco is! He proved that in the final test of the year when he had no issues with the 2017 bike that Rossi and Maverick have had such a hard time with - it is not the bike that have kept him fast, it is his talent. And that is right up there with the factory boys. Respect!