MotoGP MotoGP 2021

Discussion in 'MotoGP' started by PAPPACLART, Nov 30, 2017.

1. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

The 2017 season was brilliant as usual. MM proved once again that he is something really special. It's a shame that the Yamaha's seemed to struggle a little and were inconsistent, otherwise the season could have played out a little differently. As a result of the Yammy's inconsistency we probably did not see the best of Vinales and Rossi - though I will not take nothing away from Marquez and Dovi.

If Yamaha can get their bike consistently competitive we may see Rossi once again fighting for the championship. Zarco of course will be one to watch and I am excited to see Moto2 champion Morbidelli on a decent bike for his maiden voyage into MotoGP. He is a talent and might not need much time before he starts mugging results and upsetting the regulars. Then there is Dovi and of course Lorenzo who will no doubt be competitive as he has had a whole season on the Ducati and finished strongly. He will be expecting to be where he was at the end of 2016 though the pressure is on him. Iannone who ended strong too, no doubt will be in the pack and banging fairings. It looks like the backwards steps Suzuki made in 2017 might have been overcome.

We often say it before every season starts that "this is gonna be a good one" but MotoGP just seems to keep getting more competitive. There are ten or more riders that can finish on the podium. And from what we have seen from testing and the last few races of the 2017 season, 2018 should definitely be a compelling season.

You can keep up with all of the latest MotoGP news and results HERE

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    faffi likes this.
  3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

You are correct - 2017 was fantastic! And 2018 promise to be at least as good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Gutted Dovi didn't win, might have been his only chance before the GOAT gets going again. ;)

PAPPACLART and faffi like this.
  5. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Yep the Spanish have been winning too much. I am fed up of hearing their national anthem.

I must admit that I am a proud fanboy of Rossi. Despite what everyone says about his age, he still has it. The competition these last few years has been stronger than I can remember. He still has a chance of that 10th WC. If he has a Yamaha that works well then who knows.

Rossi Akbar!!!

#4 PAPPACLART, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  6. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

The best rider there has ever been, keep the faith mate, let the haters hate. ;)

VALE, VALE VALE!!!!!!!!!!

IMAG1091.jpg

7. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Damn straight. If I could have his baby's I would!!!

darren likes this.
  8. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

The Most Advantaged Rider Ever. That's right, fanbois, he's not the GOAT he's the MARE.

The GOAT moniker can be shared between Hailwood and, to a lesser extent, Agostini. Mainly because Ago was up against old 500 singles while he was on a multi-cylinder piece of exotica,

...and even then he struggled occasionally.

:p

PAPPACLART likes this.
  9. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

@lindsaymac

You are talking to a fanboi, logic and reason is meaningless and has no value. I will retort by shouting and saying that you know nothing!! lol

10. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Wish I had $1 for every time I've heard that, I could be retired now.

I was a Rossi fan early on, but then he started being cunty and it was all downhill from there.

Fuck, even my dear departed mother knew who he was.

I am glad to see he is sponsoring up-and-coming riders, though, so he's not a total cunt.

11. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

You do know that you are going to burn in Hell for calling the beloved a %$^#%.

What you just did is like calling Mohamed a @%# in front of a bloke called Mohammed. lol