MotoGP 2015 Round 17 - Sepang

Discussion in 'MotoGP' started by junkmale, Oct 10, 2015.

1. junkmale

junkmale Flagging member

Because I'm heading for the Island on Tuesday morning then working at Winton the following weekend, I want to set my STB to record the Malaysian MotoGP.
    Channel 10's website will only give me program details 1 week ahead.

Can anyone let me know by 5pm Monday EDST what time their coverage will be on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

One for the Math's nerds

If Rossi finishes 3rd or better and Lorenzo DNF's then Rossi is champion.

If Rossi finishes in front of Lorenzo, then he takes enough points the the last round to be reasonably safe, but not guaranteed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 mikesbytes, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  4. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

We saw what happened to Rea, all felt a new points record was guaranteed. But an eager Torres and then a DNF put a stop to that. So the only way Rossi can be sure of taking the title is if Jorge fail to finish and Rossi goes into the final race with 26 points advantage.

5. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

Rossi is playing mind games. Sounds like he's trying to discourage Marquez from finishing between Lorenzo and himself

6. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Sounds a bit silly considering that MM beat Jorge, but it could be to make sure that MM doesn't do anything unfavourable towards Rossi. Still, I personally think it would have been better to not bring up this topic by Rossi :shrug:

7. junkmale

junkmale Flagging member

If anything, Rossi may be offering M&M a bonus for each time he finishes in front of Jorge.

8. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Fucken sook.

9. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

.... yeah. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

10. kneedragon

Up to a point, yeah. Maybe he's just speaking his mind. People ask him what's going on, sometimes he just tells them. Like a lot of the Rossi spiel, I kinda think it's true as in that's how he sees it. Some of what he comes out with does seem to be deliberately and carefully manufactured to produce a particular result, but occasionally he just says what he thinks.

11. kneedragon

MotoGP FP2 results. I won't cut 'n' paste. Maybe I'm spoiled. I am quite used to there being 1 or 2 Aussies in the field, and for most of the last 2 decades they've either been right at the sharp end or very close to it. It's a bit odd having 3 Aussies in it, in 20th, 24th, and 25th & last. Before anybody defends them, I wouldn't be any higher and it's not easy, and none of those boys could or should really expect to be a whole lot further up than that. Maybe Jack could go a bit quicker... I'm just saying, it's a bit odd to see 3 Aussies up the back. I'm not used to this...