MOTO 2 SAG signs on Damian Cudlin

Discussion in 'Moto2 & Moto3' started by shanes, Jun 27, 2012.

1. shanes

shanes New Member

DAMIAN CUDLIN WILL BE THE CHOSEN OF THE DESGUACES LA TORRE – SAG TEAM IN ASSEN, THE CATHEDRAL OF SPEED

The MotoGP World Championship will celebrate the 7th round of the 2012 season at the circuit with more history above all the tracks which had the honor to host an event of this magnitude. The Dutch circuit of Assen, considered The Cathedral of speed, since born in 1949, celebrates its round year by year without exception being this the 64th birthday.

The Desguaces La Torre SAG Team decided to get on the Bimota HB4 2012 the Australian Damian Cudlin. Being 29 years old, Cudlin had his debut at the world championship in 2010 at the German Grand Prix of Moto2, finishing in an excellent 7th place. In 2011 Damian got on a MotoGP at the Japanese Grand Prix with the bad luck of suffering an accident that left him without options to see the checkered flag. Now Cudlin comes back to the world championship from the hand of Edu Perales to replace Rodri during the next two races.

The Swiss SAG Team rider Marco Colandrea arrives to Netherlands in good form and happy with the results he reached the last GPs, but the nonconformist characteristic of Marco indicates his wishes to elevate the goals to a new level, wanting as a new objective to cut the gap between the points zone.

DAMIAN CUDLIN (DESGUACES LA TORRE SAG TEAM // BIMOTA):

“This is a great opportunity that I can have a few times and I will try to get the best of it. I competed between the bests of the world in the past and I performed very well, and now I think that I can do it nice again. Assen is a mythical circuit which I could ride on during the Dutch championship in 2010, I have good memories from the Cathedral because I won there in SSP. I hope to make a good race in this occasion, I am eager to get on a Moto2 again.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

Hope he does well :)

4. gids

gids Slow Rider

Imagine if he betters A.West... Good luck to him!

5. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Surely they could have got a better name than SAG????? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mikedufty

mikedufty New Member

7. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Ah yes, my chest gets hairy just reading the list!!!

Now if only I could move that to the top of my head....

8. RG500IU

RG500IU New Member

[​IMG]
    Shot from Assen, FP1, last corner (Chicane before start/finish)

9. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Some great shots you've been putting up, RG, thanks. :up: