K6 sv650s

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Felix, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Felix

Felix Idiot, pure and simple

If anyone is interested in my SV, unreg, no rwc. Needs tyres, battery (probably) and a service would be a good idea. Has ventura rack, gel seat, heli bars, around 11,000km.
    I'm overseas but if someone here wants it...$3500 ono

DSCF4527 (2) (1024x768).jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

paging phat_stak_tipa!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. phat_stak_tipa

phat_stak_tipa A gumby on a 14

Hahahaha thanks mate! After recent events i think a bike is on the back burner for a while, maybe forever.....

5. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

Completely understand... just couldn't help myself :)

6. Backmarker

Backmarker Piston broke

That doesn't sound good :(

7. phat_stak_tipa

phat_stak_tipa A gumby on a 14

You are right, its not, lost a close workmate last week, he was on his hayabusa and a ute turned on a red arrow, the impact sent him across the intersection and the impact from hitting the ground ruptured his aortic artery, i was at the scene 2mins after impact, coroner stated that he would have been dead when i was looking at him.... it was the only injury and if not for the artery would have been sore but otherwise ok.....only 41 and leaves behind 2 girls, 9 and 11, was split from wife. RIP Stu....

Sorry felix for invading the thread.....

8. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Very sorry for your loss, and I'm sure it really hurts. But that sort of thing could happen by just falling down the stairs. Sometimes, it doesn't take much to end a life, unfortunately - other times, it seems a human can survive the impossible.

9. Felix

Felix Idiot, pure and simple

cheers guys. anyone interested in my instant death and disfigurement machine?

10. byknblood

byknblood ATheC

If I had the coin , space and was closer i'd have it now 8-[ :-k
    Good Luck, a bargain I reckon. Sweet ride.

11. dalahare

dalahare Dunger lover

Where's the bike located Felix? The missus is looking at an upgrade, and was eyeing off a brand spanking new Ninja 300 as she likes the looks, but price and the fact we could do a bit of two up work on this might make it a better buy...