Gsx1400k7

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by anttisexual, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Jezza

Jezza Ugly Bitch

This is the stuff. It works very well with almost no effort.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jezza

Jezza Ugly Bitch

:p
    My excuse is I'd just had lotsa Ange's home made apple pie with half a tub of ice cream. Mmmmmmhyummmmm!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Ah yes, Ange is a good cook.

4. Jussi

Jussi New Member

I´m not buying your bike Antti. I had on offer today and didn´t want to start new thread for this. Nice story but i´m quite sure i don´t sell my bike to this guy:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry about my late reply, i want to buy your motorcycle as matter of urgent to my son that was preparing for marriage but all my family has been relocated to England because i was transfer to Iraq and i will soon retire from Army, but am currently among Iraq solder for now and due to nature of our work we can only communicate with internet vie email, so when i get back from Iraq i want to see this motorcycle in my son's house in United Kingdom.
    I want the motorcycle as surprise to my family before i come back home from Iraq for the wedding and i don't know maybe you have paypal account because PayPal online transfer is only method of my payment for now due to rules and regulation of our work, we do not have access to our bank account unless we retired from Army, that is why i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account as i have it attached with my bank A/C, kindly send me your final price.
    Moreover, you may be thinking about my name. i have Finnish name because my father was Finnish and i was brought up with English because he married my mother in USA. Now he has died last two years and my mother has be coming old woman.
    Finally, I will arrange for picking up the motorcycle by contacting shipping company online for proper security delivery of motorcycle with out any damage after i have made the payments, so i want to confirm if your PayPal account email address is xxxx.xxxx@xxxx.fi, then i can proceed with payment with effect after you reply so that you can have your money in your account,if you don't have PayPal account before you can easily set up your PayPal account through www.paypal.com. if you are intend to sell this motorcycle to me please kindly remove it from site for listing.
    Thanks and God Bless.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

... oh ...

Yes, I think I'd sell it to someone else.

6. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Scammers, they're everywhere. :(

7. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

Thought I'd better actually get around to selling this.

It now has about 27000kms, 50% tyres, OK condition, 9 mths reg. Everything works, it is basically stock. The pics above it not current - it'll be with stock bars and exhaust.

I put it up on the FX site for $7500 ono, but I'm pretty flexible if someone on here is keen.

Good bike, be happy to keep it, just don't use it and would like the space/money to invest in bikes I would use more. Like a KTM200 or Triumph Tiger 800 XC :)

8. anttisexual

Sold. 1st dealer I went to offered me 6k. I reckon 7.5~8k is what it would go for privately, but it would have needed a 24k service and a set of tyres. Plus it really had a few cosmetic issues, paint knocked off tank, surfuce fucked on fork legs (suzukis suck arse), so no way I was going to put effort in to gain 1k max. So it is gone and I'm walking home from the dealer :up:

It was nice to ride it with stock bars and muffler. So quiet, smooth and awesomely grunty. If only I had a use for it :)

#18 anttisexual, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  9. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

MOney in sky rocket.... What's it being spent on :)

10. anttisexual

Well, the land cruiser is nexr cab off the rank. And half thinking of pissing the xr off because I don't know if I want to ride it...

But there is a big list of money holes. The gsxr, the trx f1 pre-modern, a cbr250 for asbk, the ktm200, a tiger 800xc.... The list goes on. Hmmm.... priorities :)