Gsx1400k7

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by anttisexual, Sep 25, 2010.

1. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

OK, it's time to get rid of it. Nice bike and all, but it's just not for me. The shed is full and really I need a track bike instead. So it's got to go.

GSX1400, black, first reg Aug '08. Std, 11000 kms or so, newish PR2 tyres, rego until Aug '11. Pretty good nick overall.

If someone gives $8K I'll be happy :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. anttisexual

And here's some relatively recent pics :)

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Colette

Colette Once you go black...

Sounds like a bargain, Antti, good luck! :)

5. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Someone will get a good buy, and the bike has featured heavily on YouTube as well!! Will you be signing the tank Antti?

6. anttisexual

That would probably drive it out of the affordable range for the average buyer :lol:

I also have a staintune can (as seen in the pics above). Anyone know of a good method to polish it?

I reckon that will be about $400 if someone wants it :)

7. darren

Super Mod

I have always found sitting somewhere nice and comfy armed with rags and a tube of Autosol does the trick. If really bad, then one of those drill powered polishing thingys will help.

8. Jezza

Jezza Ugly Bitch

If with "good" you mean "easy", yeah, I do. Kinda.
    My Dad gave me this metal polishing stuff that works really well with little effort. I'm too lazy to get up and walk down into the cellar right now, but I'll go look what it's called 2morro :)

9. darren

Super Mod

Wow, bet you're glad you went out of your way to lend him a bike now Antti?? yeah, that one he put in the table drain, noice. It just keeps getting better!!! :D

10. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

yep, a couple of noice clean soft rags, a tube of autosol and a few hours to kill.
    if it's bad, start with wet n dry. I've never had a decent result with the drill powered things on pipes. doesn't mean it can't be done though :)

11. darren

Super Mod

I did with the fluffy thingy smeared with Autosol. it flickes everywhere but comes up a treat. You will be black by the end of it, and once you go black....:D