Cycling - Bikes etc etc

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by trek52, Jun 9, 2011.

1. trek52

trek52 The dark side....Triumph

Hi Everyone,

After years of cycling you can imagine the amount of stuff I have. I have recently had a clean up and have found things I forgot I owned :) So if you are looking for a road bike or groupsets, frames, wheels etc let me know. Here is a list of some stuff.

I really want this gone as it is way to big for me so I will sell real cheap...Giant TCR O7 model ?? Full carbon, intergrated seat post, but it is a big bugger you woulld have to be over 6'2 can do it with any groupset starting with ultegra for about a grand or with Dura Ace for about $1500 ....this bike would have been 7k new and prob worth more than I am asking but I really cant be bothered

I have Giant TCR carbon 10/11 models to suit someone 5'10 - 6'1 - can do these in any spec as well

Aluminum bikes and frame some are brand new !!

I have Zipp wheels, other carbon wheels, Mavic Askiums, Fulcrums plus bars, stems etc etc

Am happy to swap for anything as well as this shit is just sitting around !!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

Hey, I'm into riding and over 6'2"....

Problem is I tend to ride in rain, mud, over kerbs, down stairs, and generally use my bike more like a general purpose commuter. Have thought about a full on road bike a lot, but seriously don't know I would ride it much, and given my ignorance of maintenance, I'd say we wouldn't bond well. Sounds cool though :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

maybe i should try a sit n fit some time....

5. trek52

You know you need it Annti, it is such a good bike and so cheap :) Can do extra special deals...

You to Russ you know you need a good road bike..

6. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

I'm sorry, I only must be confused... I already own a Specialized, I'm not sure where to go from there... ???

:D

7. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

I'm interested in TT wheels and track wheels

8. trek52

I have a set of zipp 606's been used twice....I think I have given away all my track stuff to the kids in the club...

9. tarmac

tarmac New Member

Got any pedals?

10. trek52

what type ?

11. tarmac

tarmac New Member

I need some for my road bike but I just found out that my shoes wont fit the new style pedals so need to buy some of those now as well.
    MIght get some of these 'Shimano R190' The carbon fibre sole sounds good :)