WSS Carrasco first female RR champ

Discussion in 'Superbike and Supersport' started by faffi, Oct 1, 2018.

1. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

Yeah was great to see. I hope soon women in motorsport becomes so normal it's just competitors racing as hard as they can.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    faffi likes this.
  4. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

I would love to see a chick competitive in MotoGP. Just might never happen as MotoGP is at such a high level, and by sheer numbers there are not enough women competing in MC sport so law of averages might mean we will never see but who knows. I wonder though where she'll go from now? Maybe Moto3 teams are looking at her?

5. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

Yeh that's fab, it shows that females can be fast.

The closest we have had to a lady in MotoGP was Katja Puncjin (spelling) who did 3 laps on the Old Suzuki as a reporter. Back in the day she was mid field in the 250cc class

6. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Do you mean German Katja Poensgen?

7. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

Yes