Ant West tests positive to drugs

Discussion in 'Moto2 & Moto3' started by pneumatic, Oct 31, 2012.

1. pneumatic

pneumatic aka Wes

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 pneumatic, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
  3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Read that at another site. Dunno what it is, could be a sniff from a nose spray meant to keep nostrils open when suffering from a cold for all I know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Colette

Colette Once you go black...

:shock:

5. shanes

shanes New Member

it was back at french gp , i read it was from energy drink ??? who knows and who cares this type of crap is destroying the moto GP series with all the rules , court cases and drug test its turning into a complete joke , its no wonder Stoner told them to shove there series up there arse and left

6. jeff seach

jeff seach sometimes knows S from C

The old Wikipedia goes into that abit.
    But could be a nasal decongestant, or a bodybuilding/ gym supplement.
    Hope it won't tarnish his reputation.
    1 month is not a biggie. Must reflect the severity of the "crime".

7. PVDA

PVDA Member

Could be an ingrediant in one of those energy drinks you can buy in a soft drink can.

No one really knows exactly what's in some of those drinks you see some drink by the bucket load......

8. bourkem

bourkem Legal Eagle

No its not a biggie but given his team won't allow him to spray champagne, they may have little tolerance. Poor West may get the boot just as he is getting along with the QMMF bike.

9. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

Well if I understand that right, he won't be riding at Valencia. It'd be a shame if he lost his ride just when he was coming good on it.

10. Jakel

Jakel aka Tha_Jackal

pretty farcical when the chemical can be found in most dietry suppliments or a vast majority of energy drinks.. i find the title of this thread a little 'strong' too.. not exactly a 'drug' .. it's a doping violation at best and a minor one at that.

11. yety61

yety61 New Member

Agreed.
    Rumoured to be an ingredient in Nasal Decongestant (Head Cold remedy).
    The weather in the week leading up to the GP in Le Mans was cold and wet, (yes, I was there) so could easily have been a head cold.
    Benefit of the doubt for the man from me.