Alpine Colours

Discussion in 'Rides' started by glitch_oz, Dec 17, 2014.

1. glitch_oz

glitch_oz New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Very nice, thanks for sharing :up:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Great riding country, and you've grabbed some nice moments there. Cheers. :up:

#3 lindsaymac, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  5. glitch_oz

glitch_oz New Member

Thanks for cracking the door for a look :)

6. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

Perhaps you could supply your stories and pics for me to share on the main mcnews.com.au site.

7. glitch_oz

glitch_oz New Member

???
    Sorry, but I've got no idea what is actually meant by that.
    The few threads I posted were just "wrap-up/ teaser- posts", containing a few pics and a little blurp to perhaps
    spark some interest in looking at the whole yarn, more pics etc.

The full stories contain anywhere from 10-300 posts... with 30 to 2500 pics each, depending on which yarn.
    For an idea on the volume and content, check this "wrap-up of all the wrap-ups" of the bigger and more memorable rides of the last decade-and-a-bit.

#6 glitch_oz, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  8. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

... I don't think he's actually objecting to lots of new original content, he never has before... There are things you can do that he will object to. I've been seeking them out like Sherlock Holmes for about 5 or 6 years now...

This site has two sides. It has the journalist side, and the forum side. I think what he's saying is your stuff is good enough to go on the other one.

#7 kneedragon, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  9. glitch_oz

glitch_oz New Member

:) It's sort of why we build a whole forum and traveling community around it.
    Ride together, drink together, write the yarns together, repeat....

10. JNO

JNO New Member

I think he's saying that he is using this forum to direct traffic to his own forum, not to help Trev with some news content. Basically, he's just advertising.

Seems a bit rude to me, if that's the case.

11. glitch_oz

glitch_oz New Member

I guess, Trev can tell me himself what he wants if he wants, without anyone second-guessing.
    Or delete the lot...shrug.

#10 glitch_oz, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014