Accomodation Philip Island MotoGP

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by remedy, May 30, 2011.

1. remedy

remedy Active Member

Thanks everyone for paying, unfortunatley I lost all the money on the pokies.

In all seriousness, thanks alot. Its great to be able to trust in the honesty of everyone in this little community we have here.

Once again, for anyone who is yet to secure accomodation please reply to this thread or PM me and we'll sort something out for you. You wont even have to share a bed with Brad (unless you want to).

2. Yeldarb

Yeldarb Two wheels short...

Why wouldn't you want to...gigidy gigidy :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. junkmale

junkmale Flagging member

I should have between 3 & 6 spare (free) camping passes for the official's campground, which is next door to Trackside (where we camp for the WSBK).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Colette

Colette Once you go black...

Are the facilities any better, there?

5. PiJiL

PiJiL Steve Macqueen Award

Just as shit as the normal camp ground.

Alex and i mistakenly erected our tent there one year....they didnt seem to mind ;-)

6. junkmale

junkmale Flagging member

It's got better weather protection & less swamp than the former official campground site.

It's close to the bar/bands/burnouts(/boofheads) etc..
    It's closer to the pits for us when we have to stagger off to work at 6.30am.

7. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

I may have to call this a no show for me. Things may suddenly free up like a log-jam (I can easily think of other euphemisms but I'll spare you) in the next 4 weeks, but I see no sign what-so-ever at this stage that it's going to happen.

Any time there is a step taken or something gets completed, another step gets inserted in the process. It's starting to sound like fusion power or artificial intelligence, or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The closer you get to it the further away it gets.

8. remedy

remedy Active Member

Hope some good news comes your way before then. We'll almost certainly still have a bed for you if things do work out.

9. Yeldarb

Yeldarb Two wheels short...

Dunno...those half dozen strippers we have booked are likely to want somewhere to sleep :D

Sorry for taking the piss KD...hopefully you can make it :)

10. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

I'm sure we can stack them in the lounge room during the day while we're at the track or something. We're clever guys, I'm sure we can work something out. I've seen some pretty big linen closets.